The Businessowners Policy Coverage Guide is an authoritative but quick reference for coverage questions on complex BOP policies helping insurance professionals better understand the coverages available in the small-to-medium-size business market. This title enables you to:
- Decide when the form may be used—and why it may be the best choice
- Follow clear examples from real life situations to gain direct insight into important topics
- Instantly access a full copy of the form for easy reference
Our respected author, Dr. George E. Krauss, CPCU, CLU, is an expert witness in insurance litigation, a business consultant for insurance organizations, and an insurance trainer. In the Businessowners Policy Coverage Guide, he delivers proven, practical guidance that you can apply immediately.
New in the 7th Edition:
As of April 1, 2020, ISO began implementing a new Micro-Businessowners Program, designed for small businesses that do not require a businessowners policy but also do not fit within a homeowners policy.
This edition has been completely updated to reflect the new program, featuring:
- The new Micro-Businessowners Program forms,
- Detailed explanations of the new endorsements related to the program,
- Eligibility requirements of this new program and which businesses are suited for coverage,
- Detailed explanations and examples of how each coverage applies to certain situations,
- And more!
- Covered property
- Coverage extensions
- Limits of insurance, deductibles, and special coverage form limitations
- Property definitions
- Business liability coverage
- Form endorsements to address exposures created by emerging technologies, privacy issues and terrorism concerns
- Endorsements to cover unmanned aircraft, cyber liability, green upgrades, off-premises business income for business vehicles and revisions brought about by the extension of the Terrorism Risk Insurance Act
- American Association of Insurance Services (AAIS) Businessowners program and the differences between AAIS and ISO
- And More! See the “Table of Contents” section for a full list of topics