SBCS Small Business Coverage Specialist
The SBCS Small Business Coverage Specialist designation program is intended for active insurance professionals who want to proceed at their own pace but who need to know that the work they’re doing is professionally relevant—and will pay off.
Conquer the small-business insurance market with the SBCS Small Business Coverage Specialist designation program - the industry’s only coverage-specific designation focused on the small business market, only from National Underwriter.
The SBCS Small Business Coverage Specialist designation is intended for active insurance professionals who want to proceed at their own pace but who need to know that the work they’re doing is professionally relevant—and will pay off. Prepared by George E. Krauss, D.Ed., CPCU, CLU, ChFC, ARM, president of The Magellan Group, the SBCS designation delivers practical knowledge, skills, and tools to help you succeed.
Using a combination of print and eLearning courses, the SBCS designation is packaged in a kit containing 10 components:
- Businessowners Policy—Property and Liability Coverage Guide
- Small Business Auto Coverage Guide
- Workers Compensation for Small Business Coverage Guide
- Home-Based Business Coverage Guide
- Businessowners Policy—Property and Liability eLearning course
- Small Business Auto eLearning course
- Workers Compensation for Small Business eLearning course
- Home-Based Business eLearning course
- Introduction to Commercial Insurance eLearning course
- One comprehensive study guide with review exercises, practice questions and assignments to simplify the process and prepare you for the final exams
Actually Use What You Learn
- Know how to succeed in the multi-faceted area of small business insurance,
- Be able to quickly identify the best policies to serve each small business owner,
- Fully understand when to use a Businessowners Policy instead of a home-office endorsement or a commercial package policy,
- Be able to differentiate between BOP coverage and other coverages, including CP, CGL, BAP, and
- Gain industry and peer recognition for advanced knowledge in coverage areas.
Optional CE credits may be available for various components of the SBCS Designation program. If you’d like to receive CE credit on an exam, please call 1-800-543-0874 or email [email protected] prior to taking each exam to verify what is required in order to receive credit for your state.
Please note that the Desigantion Program must be completed within 18 months of the purchase date.
|Publication Date||March 6, 2017|
|Author||George E. Krauss, D.Ed., CPCU, CLU, ChFC, ARM|