Conquer the Small-Business Insurance Market with the Small Business Coverage Specialist Designation … Only from The National Underwriter Company
The Small Business Coverage Specialist (SBCS) designation is intended for the active insurance professional who wants to proceed at his or her own pace but who needs to know that the work they’re doing is professionally relevant—and will pay off.
Prepared by George E. Krauss, D.Ed., CPCU, CLU, ChFC, ARM, President of The Magellan Group, the SBCS designation delivers practical knowledge, skills, and tools.
Delivered through a combination of print and eLearning courses, the Small Business Coverage Specialist designation is divided into these modules:
• Introduction to Commercial Insurance (eLearning course)
• Businessowners Policy—Property and Liability (eLearning course and Coverage Guide)
• Small Business Auto (eLearning course and Coverage Guide)
• Workers Compensation Coverage Guide (eLearning course and Coverage Guide)
• Home-Based Business (eLearning course and Coverage Guide)
The SBCS program includes:
• The exclusive Study Guide
• All relevant eLearning materials
• The complementary Coverage Guides
• An attractive bookslip, customized for SBCS and ideal for display
Actually Use What You Learn
By completing this designation you’ll acquire a wide array of hard skills. As an SBCS designee, you will:
• Know how to succeed in the multi-faceted area of small business insurance
• Be able to quickly identify the best policies to serve each small business owner
• Fully understand when to use a Businessowners Policy instead of a home-office endorsement or a commercial package policy
• Differentiate between BOP coverage and other coverages, including CP, CGL, BAP, and more
Benefits of Attaining the Small Business Coverage Specialist (SBCS) Designation
There are several benefits of earning your Small Business Coverage Specialist (SBCS) Designation:
• Holders of the industry’s only coverage-specific designation focused on the small business market have demonstrated advanced coverage expertise and career professionalism.
• The designation kit includes a complete reference set of small business coverage-oriented guides from the editors of the renowned FC&S Bulletins® published by The National Underwriter Company.
• Industry and peer recognition for advanced knowledge in coverage areas.
• Optional CE credits may be available for various components of the SBCS Designation program.
If you want to receive CE credit on an exam, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-543-0874 or CustomerService@nuco.com prior to taking each exam to verify what is required in order to receive credit for your state.