PLCS Personal Lines Coverage Specialist
The PLCS Personal Lines Coverage Specialist designation program is the most complete professional learning program available for industry professionals seeking to master the subject of personal lines coverage.
Developed for newer insurance producers, experienced agents, managers, CSRs and home office staff, the PLCS Personal Lines Coverage Specialist designation program is a comprehensive professional learning program for mastering key topics in personal lines coverage. The program was designed by the editors of the renowned FC&S Expert Coverage Interpretation and features interactive eLearning courses that combine detailed technical information with case studies based on real-life examples. The result is an engaging technical program for those seeking to differentiate themselves with advanced knowledge of personal lines.
The PLCS Personal Lines Coverage Specialist designation program is packaged in a kit containing 10 components:
- Homeowners Coverage Guide
- Personal Auto Policy Coverage Guide
- Personal Umbrella Coverage Guide
- Personal Lines Endorsements Coverage Guide
- Homeowners eLearning course
- Personal Auto Policy eLearning course
- Personal Umbrella eLearning course
- Personal Lines Endorsements eLearning course
- Insurance Principles eLearning course
- One comprehensive study guide with review exercises, practice questions and assignments to simplify the process and prepare you for the final exams
Benefits of Attaining the PLCS Personal Lines Coverage Specialist
There are several benefits of earning your PLCS Personal Lines Coverage Specialist Designation:
- Holders of the industry's only coverage-specific designation have demonstrated advanced coverage expertise and career professionalism.
- The designation program includes a complete reference set of PLCS Personal Lines Coverage Guides from the editors of the renowned FC&S Expert Coverage Interpretation.
- Industry and peer recognition for advanced knowledge in coverage areas.
- Optional CE credits may be available for various components of the PLCS Personal Lines Coverage Specialist designation program.
If you want to receive CE credit on an exam, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-543-0874 or [email protected] prior to taking each exam to verify what is required in order to receive credit for your state.
Please note that the Designation Program must be completed within 18 months of the purchase date.