The Tools & Techniques of Insurance Planning and Risk Management, 4th Edition
Specifically tailored for non-insurance professionals, The Tools & Techniques of Insurance Planning and Risk Management, 4th Edition provides the insights, understanding, and tools to guide clients as they seek to manage risk and properly plan insurance coverage. This popular professional resource has been newly revised, with an increased emphasis on techniques that can be used for personal and business clients.
This is the fourth edition of our popular professional resource specifically tailored for non-insurance professionals, newly revised with an increased emphasis on techniques that can be used for personal and business clients. Financial planners, tax advisors, and estate planners have all found this book to be invaluable in their practices because it provides the insights, understanding and tools to guide clients as they seek to manage risk and properly plan insurance coverage.
The Tools & Techniques of Insurance Planning and Risk Management, 4th Edition, provides expert guidance on all key personal and business-related policies, including life, health, disability, social insurance, commercial property insurance, workers compensation, business umbrella, directors and officers liability, cyber liability, and much more.
In this fully revised and updated edition, respected authors Stephan R. Leimberg, CEO of Leimberg and LeClair, Inc.; Kenneth W. Price; and Jesus M. Pedre provide proven, practical guidance you can apply immediately. Each chapter breaks down complex insurance information so that non-insurance professionals can understand the intricacies of the coverage offered by each product line, allowing planners to insure that their clients have the right type and amount of insurance for their risk profiles
This edition delivers:
- Thirty-two newly updated chapters divided into five sections on the principles of risk and insurance; insurance company operations; personal and commercial insurance lines; life and health insurance planning needs; and commercial property & liability
- A new chapter on cyber insurance provides information on the most common types of cyber threats faced by businesses today, as well as coverage information about cyber insurance policies to help businesses decide which potential risks can be insured against
- A new section on commercial flood insurance details the options for how businesses can obtain flood coverage on the private market to protect against ever-more-common flood risks
- Newly updated materials on the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) for homeowners
- Updated content on personal and business auto policies, including coverage for ride-sharing activities
- Updated coverage information for managing healthcare cost risks for individuals and businesses, including ACA mandates, disability, and long-term care policies
Additionally, the risk management techniques in this book are integrated with up-to-date tax and government insurance information so that planners can incorporate that information into their clients’ insurance planning activities to avoid duplicate coverage and take advantage of potential tax savings that are available to individuals and businesses.
|Download Book link||https://s3.amazonaws.com/alm-epubs/9781949506037_epub.epub|
|Publication Date||October 4, 2018|
|Author||Stephan Leimberg, Kenneth Price, & Jesus Pedre|