The Tools & Techniques of Employee Benefit and Retirement Planning, 14th Edition
The Tools & Techniques of Employee Benefit and Retirement Planning, 14th Edition, applies the trusted "Tools and Techniques" approach to this complex area, making it simple for you to confidently guide your clients through even the most complex employee benefit and retirement planning processes.
This new 14th edition provides comprehensive coverage to the subject, enabling professionals to grasp even the most complex employee benefit and retirement planning processes. It also features:
- Practical analysis of the entire range of employee benefit planning
- Full coverage of retirement plans
- Extensive section on health benefits provides critical information about healthcare reform requirements under the ACA
- New chapter on ERISA litigation
- The latest information about qualified deferred compensation planning including tax, legal, and ERISA requirements
- Helpful tips about integrating HSAs and FSAs with group health benefits in the post-ACA environment to provide maximum benefits to retain key employees
- And Much More!
|Publication Date||June 24, 2015|
|Author||Stephan R. Leimberg, John J. McFadden, & C. Frederick Reish|