10% off your order!
Enter the promo code below at checkout.
" 10OFF "
This single-volume provides instant access to all of the vital information absolutely necessary for guiding each client through their important charitable planning decisions.
Historically low interest rates and higher income taxes have led to an increased interest in charitable planning. Today, many taxpayers are searching for new ways to maximize their deductions. In the current financial and tax environment, charitable giving is more valuable than ever.
This book has been fully revised, expanded and enhanced to help you meet the needs of every client looking to make the most of their charitable giving.
The Tools & Techniques of Charitable Planning, 3rd Edition, includes:
• New tools to help planners deal with higher capital gain tax rates
• New chapter on Charitable Life Estates
• Techniques specifically geared toward organizing and strengthening the approaches used by planned giving teams within charitable organizations
• Tools for meeting the expectations of continuing growth in the value of assets often used to fund charitable gifts
• Exploration of recent trends toward using CRUTS rather than CRATS
• Insights into the best techniques to meet planned giving goals in a low-interest-rate environment, including the use of CLATs
• New content on Type III supporting organizations
• Expert tips on using charitable gift annuities in death
Comprehensive updates throughout the book will help you understand the new tax rules, including the effects of the Net Investment Income Tax on donors, beneficiaries, and trusts.
The tools and techniques in this book are practical and proven, compiled by a team of the foremost experts in the field. Numerous charts, graphs and tables are included, simplifying everything from the basic charitable deduction rules to the most complex charitable giving techniques.
The single-volume The Tools & Techniques of Charitable Planning, 3rd Edition, provides instant access to all of the vital information absolutely necessary for guiding each client through their important charitable planning decisions.
|Publication Date||September 19, 2014|
|Author||Stephan R. Leimberg, Jim Allen, Johnine Hays, Roger Shumaker, Wesley Yang, Randy L. Zipse, and L. Paul Hood, Jr.|