Pre-Order the 2021 Print Editions of Tax Facts and SAVE 15%!
Available December 2020!
Specifically designed to be the go-to tax resource for financial advisors & planners, insurance professionals, CPAs, attorneys, and other practitioners, Tax Facts is a reference solution that helps to answer critical tax questions with the latest tax developments.
All three trusted print editions are written in a convenient question & answer format, making it easy find and answer questions most frequently asked by clients:
- Tax Facts on Insurance & Employee Benefits (Volumes 1 & 2): Tax information as it relates to these two critical business areas, showing how tax law and regulations are pertinent to financial planning practices.
- Tax Facts on Individuals & Small Businesses: An authoritative resource for professionals to help individual tax payers and business owners maximize opportunities under today’s often complex tax rules.
- Tax Facts on Investments: Provides clear, concise answers to complex tax questions specifically related to investment planning and transactions.
The 2021 Tax Facts editions have been completely updated, featuring:
- Extensive coverage of the effect of the SECURE Act
- New RMD rules
- New rules on inherited IRAs and contributions beyond age 72
- Complete updates on the legal and regulatory changes related to the CARES Act
- Complete set of updated inflation adjustments
- And more!
Submit the pre-order form below by 12/4/2020 to secure a special 15% off discount for the 2021 editions! A representative will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your pre-order options and help you find the best Tax Facts edition(s) for your needs.
Can’t wait? Contact us at 1-800-543-0874 or send an email to [email protected] to learn more.
Did you know? Tax Facts is also available in a web and Android/iOS app-based format! Access over 9,000 Q&As from all Tax Facts print editions, all in one place. Learn more about Tax Facts Online