This is the third edition of our popular professional resource specifically tailored for non-insurance professionals. Financial planners, tax advisors, and estate planners have all found this book to be invaluable in their practices because it provides the insights, understanding and tools to guide clients as they seek to manage risk and properly plan insurance coverage.
This Completely Updated and Expanded Edition:
• 27 newly updated chapters divided into 5 logical sections:
• the principles of risk and insurance
• insurance company operations
• personal and commercial insurance lines
• life and health insurance planning needs
• commercial property and liability
• Each chapter breaks down complex insurance information to more easily understand the intricacies of the coverage offered by each product line.
• FAQs offer practical insights to common insurance planning and risk management topics--providing succinct advice that helps avoid costly errors.
• Detailed appendices describe how to use insurance company ratings, how to select brokers and coverage, and provide a sample of commonly used forms
New to the Third Edition:
• New section on estimating individual property and casualty needs
• New content on hybrid insurance coverage offered for personal autos that are used in ride-sharing services
• New materials on insurance coverage for increasingly-common use of drones in commercial applications
• New section on crime insurance policies offering coverage for fraudulent impersonation by employees as way to reduce commercial liability exposure for companies that handle personal information
• Updated ACA coverage for managing healthcare cost risks for individuals and businesses
Mar 18, 2016
Stephan Leimberg, Kenneth Price, & Jesus Pedre