The Tools & Techniques of Employee Benefit and Retirement Planning, 15th Edition, applies the trusted “Tools & Techniques” approach to this complex area, making it simple for you to confidently guide your clients through even the most complex employee benefit and retirement planning processes.
Written and edited by these renowned experts in the retirement planning field, The Tools & Techniques of Employee Benefit and Retirement Planning is the authoritative but easy-to-follow resource you can rely on:
Author: Stephan R. Leimberg
Executive Editors: John J. McFadden, and C. Frederick Reish
The new 15th Edition provides comprehensive coverage of the subject, enabling professionals to grasp even the most complex employee benefit and retirement planning processes. It also features:
- In-depth plan comparisons, including discussion of plan features, tax implications, and goals from both the employer and employee perspective
- Updated information on the new DOL fiduciary rule and how it applies to employers, employees, plan administrators, and individual retirement plan owners
- Information on newly proposed regulations covering Form 5500 filings, including new requirements from the IRS, DOL, and PBGC
- New material on Professions Employer Organizations (PEOs)
- Updated content on the use of ESOPS, including estate planning strategies and the use of look-back provisions.
- The latest ACA requirements for individual and group health plans
- Detailed discussion of how small business can use the new QSEHRA to reimburse employees for the purchase of individual health coverage
Mar 17, 2017
Stephan R. Leimberg, John J. McFadden, & C. Frederick Reish