Commercial auto policies can provide insurance coverage for risk exposures that may be beyond the scope of a personal auto policy. This easy-to-understand coverage guide supplies small businesses with much-needed information pertaining to small business auto risks and the use of insurance policies as one way to manage those risks.
Written specifically with small businesses in mind, it provides:
• analyses of the standard business auto policy and the auto dealers coverage form (both products issued by the Insurance Services Office)
• endorsements used with the policies
• discussions of coverage issues
Additionally, the book contains analysis of both the business auto policy and the auto dealers coverage form, as well as:
• endorsements to the forms
• coverage issues pertaining to the forms
• court cases relevant to the coverages offered by both forms
Moreover, business auto policy and the auto dealers coverage forms have been fully reproduced in this book.
Chapter by chapter, this plain-English guide dedicates its coverage to providing small businesses with options for having their auto exposures covered.
- Additional Information
Image Gallery N/A ISBN No EISBN No Page Count 400 Publication Date Feb 20, 2017 Author David D. Thamann, J.D., CPCU, ARM Edition No