In the course of a single year, estate planning has been directly affected by numerous, significant revisions to the law. When rules change, every estate planner must stay completely up-to-date with all the opportunities—and pitfalls—arising from the new legislation.
The Tools & Techniques of Estate Planning, 19th edition, applies the trusted Tools & Techniques approach to all aspects of modern estate planning, enabling you to:
- Help your clients plan every aspect of their estate, including tax, investment, insurance, and estate administration decisions
- Help your clients effectively preserve their assets under current law
- Handle a wide variety of estates and specific circumstances
- Save significant amounts of time with exclusive estate planning tools
In addition to everything that made the first eighteen editions of The Tools & Techniques of Estate Planning so effective and popular, this new edition delivers several enhancements including:
- Cover-to-cover updates to reflect changes in tax code that were enacted in the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- A new chapter on planning techniques that utilize the new Section 199A Qualified Business Income (QBI) deduction
- Significantly updated chapters on trust planning and income tax considerations in estate planning
This book features easy-to-understand, real-world examples from expert authors on what techniques are best suited for a wide variety of circumstances, and equally important advice on how to avoid future problems. Readers will learn the most important issues and planning techniques to help clients plan every aspect of their estate. In these pages you’ll also find reliable, practice-based analyses of hundreds of recent cases and rulings, helping you assist your clients in making the best decisions for themselves and for their families.
- Additional Information
Image Gallery N/A ISBN 9781949506334 EISBN 9781949506341 Page Count 1,064 Publication Date Jan 9, 2019 Author Stephan R. Leimberg, Esq., L. Paul Hood, Jr., Edwin P. Morrow Edition 19