OCS Starter Kit: Planner Edition
The One Card System Starter Kit: Planner Edition gives you the tools you need to turn to secure new clients…and turn them long-term, loyal customers. By organizing activities to increase production, build relationships, and successfully sell needs-based financial solutions, users develop actual partnerships with their clients--demonstrating their active motivation to helping them succeed.
The One Card System Starter Kit is a proven financial services success method that helps you do MORE. Countless users have told us how it helped them become:
- MORE efficient and proactive in their practice management
- MORE targeted in their prospecting and promotion
- MORE effective and winning in their sales presentations
- MORE lasting and influential in their client relationships
- MORE successful in closing cases and boosting their earnings power
Agency managers and general managers who follow this convenient, easy-to-use system find themselves developing new clients and cultivate existing relationship in all the right ways.
The One Card (OCS) Starter Kit gives you all the materials you need to prospect, track, maintain, and build client relationships. It includes:
- Productivity Planner—build your client base and reach your production goals through the tracking of daily contacts, appointments, presentations, and results.
- Building a Financial Services Clientele—learn to master the art and science of financial services sales and take your success to a higher level.
- OCS Essentials: Producer Training—improve performance with five courses focusing on the essential elements of the OCS Planner.
- One Thousand Clients—benefit from a handy journal that serves as a permanent record of your growing client base.
- Yellow Suspect Cards (800—simplify your client building activities with systematic call reminders.
- White Prospect Cards (200)—maintain detailed reminders to initiate contact at the proper time.
- OCS File Box with Index Tabs—keep critical data at your fingertips with easy access to the information you need.
Deep discounts are available for bulk purchases. Call us at: 1-800-543-0874.
|Book Option||Print Edition|
|Author||Al Granum, Barry & Delia Alberstein|