FC&S Legal: The Insurance Law Coverage Information Center—The only service available with insurance coverage law discussions, trends, developments, cases, and core FC&S policy language—all in one platform.
Continuing a tradition of excellence, The National Underwriter Company proudly presents FC&S Legal: The Insurance Coverage Law Information Center.
Savvy insurance coverage law professionals turn to FC&S Legal for instant access to up-to-the minute daily case law and legislative/regulatory analysis and commentary, industry news, cutting-edge attorney-authored articles, and a highly-concentrated collection of research materials, that is not available anywhere else!
Benefits of Subscribing to FC&S Legal include:
• Daily Developments, featuring case law analysis and commentary, a Trial Strategy column, and reporting on Legislative and Regulatory changes, written exclusively by FC&S Legal’s Director, an attorney and Harvard Law School graduate
• Full-text of court cases, just a click away!
• Breaking daily Industry News coverage and a Calendar of Events
• The Insurance Coverage Law Report, a print and online publication containing in-depth articles written by leading insurance coverage law practitioners
• Eye on the Experts columns providing cutting edge legal analysis
• The FC&S Daily Legal Report: opt-in for daily delivery of major developments
• 3,400 discussions of policy analysis, interpretation, exposures, enforcement, and more
• Litigation Watch featuring thousands of exclusive, searchable case summaries
• Access to hundreds of “Ask the Experts” scenarios based on real-world Q&As
• Nearly 2,500 hard-to-find standard lines of coverage forms from ISO, AAIS, and other sources
• eAlerts that can be customized to your needs
• All documents (including PDFs!) that are completely searchable
• And much, much more!
Unmatched in both depth and breadth, FC&S Legal is a single-source online tool that ensures insurance coverage law professionals have instant, portable access to the most comprehensive and up-to-date insurance coverage law information available today.
|Request More Information|