CLCS Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist
The CLCS Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist designation program is the most complete professional learning program available for industry professionals seeking to master the subject of commercial lines coverage.
National Underwriter is proud to offer the CLCS Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist designation program. Created with the learning needs of new insurance producers, agents, managers, CSRs and corporate staff in mind, CLCS is the most complete professional learning program available for industry professionals seeking to master the subject of commercial lines coverage. The program was created by the staff of the renowned FC'S Expert Coverage Interpretation and features detailed course content enhanced with real-life case study exercises.
The Business Auto, Commercial General, Commercial Property, and Workers Compensation coverage guides provide a detailed analysis of standard policy forms and endorsements. Forms are explained in detail as to where coverage applies and how exclusions and exceptions to exclusions and coverages work. Endorsements that modify the basic policy forms are discussed, as well, and sample forms are included in the texts for reference.
The CLCS Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist designation program is packaged in a kit containing 10 components:
- Business Auto Policy Coverage Guide
- Commercial General Liability Coverage Guide
- Commercial Property Coverage Guide
- Workers Compensation Coverage Guide
- Business Auto Policy Explained eLearning Course
- CGL Explained eLearning Course
- Commercial Property Explained eLearning Course
- Insurance Principles eLearning Course
- Workers Compensation Explained eLearning Course
- Comprehensive Study Guide with review exercises, practice questions and assignments to simplify the process and prepare you for the final exams
Benefits of Attaining the CLCS Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist Designation
There are several benefits of earning your CLCS Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist designation:
- Holders of the industry's only coverage-specific designation have demonstrated advanced coverage expertise and career professionalism.
- The designation program includes a complete reference set of CLCS Commercial Lines Coverage Guides from the editors of the renowned FC'S Expert Coverage Interpretation.
- Industry and peer recognition for advanced knowledge in coverage areas.
- Optional CE credits may be available for various components of the CLCS Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist designation program.
If you want to receive CE credit on an exam, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-543-0874 or [email protected] prior to taking each exam to verify what is required in order to receive credit for your state.
Please note that the Designation Program must be completed within 18 months of the purchase date.