Personal Auto Policy Coverage Guide is the practical, proven resource for understanding personal automobile policies. This latest edition continues that tradition while adding new content and updating all analysis wherever applicable.
This new 5th edition contains updates and new content, including:
- Full review of all of the relevant changes included in ISO’s new Personal Auto Policy, effective September 1, 2018.
- A new chapter – covering some of the emerging issues in Personal Auto Policy coverage.
- The revised treatment of newly acquired replacement autos and the new or revised exclusions concerning topics such as transportation network companies, car-sharing programs, and flying cars
- New and revised endorsements—including updates to the joint ownership coverage endorsement, and new endorsements for pet injury, child restraint systems, and key replacement
- In-depth information on transportation network companies and the effect the 2018 PAP has on the coverage available to transportation network drivers. Information on autonomous vehicles, car sharing companies, and peer-to-peer car sharing companies, and some of the insurance implications of those programs.
- Updated charts on required limits and no-fault states and penalties for failure to carry insurance and personal auto forms applicable in each state.
- New case law added where applicable.
- And much more!
Chapter by chapter, our expert authors provide practical guidance you can put to use immediately.
- Additional Information
Image Gallery N/A ISBN 9781945424991 Page Count 527 Publication Date Aug 15, 2018 Author Eric A. Wiening, Hannah E. Smith // Author Emeritus: David Thamann Edition 5