Tax Facts on Individuals & Small Business focuses exclusively on what individuals and small businesses need to know to maximize opportunities under today’s often complex tax rules. It is the essential tax reference for financial advisors, & planners; insurance professionals; CPAs; attorneys; and other practitioners advising small businesses and individuals.
Organized in a convenient Q&A format to speed you to the information you need, 2017 Tax Facts on Individuals & Small Business delivers the latest guidance on:
- Healthcare, including new questions on the small employer mandate
- Home Office
- Contractor vs. Employee
- Business Deductions and Losses
- Business Life Insurance
- Small Business Valuation
- Small Business Entity Choices
And this book also delivers clear, concise, and highly practical guidance on:
- Federal Income Tax
- Tax Credits
2017 Edition Updates:
- New questions on Federal Income Tax
- New questions on Health Care
- New questions on S Corporations
- A new section on Trusts, focusing on asset protection and spendthrift trusts
- A new section on tax issues relating to marriage and divorce
Plus you’re kept up-to-date with online updates for critical updates.
Written and reviewed by practicing professionals who are subject matter experts in their respective topics, 2017 Tax Facts on Individuals & Small Business is the practical and authoritative resource you can rely on.
Dec 19, 2016
Robert Bloink, Esq., LL.M. and William H. Byrnes, Esq., LL.M., CWM®