Developed for newer insurance producers, experienced agents, managers, CSRs and home office staff, the PLCS Personal Lines Coverage Specialist program is a comprehensive professional learning program for mastering key topics in personal lines coverage. The program was designed by the editors of the popular FC&S Bulletins and features interactive eLearning courses that combines detailed technical information with case studies based on real-life examples. The result is an engaging technical program for those seeking to differentiate themselves with advanced knowledge of personal lines.
The PLCS Personal Lines Coverage Specialist designation program includes the following four coverage guides, six eLearning courses, and study guide:
- Homeowners Coverage Guide
- Insuring to Value: Meeting a Critical Need
- Personal Auto Policy Coverage Guide
- Personal Umbrella Coverage Guide
- Homeowners Policy Explained eLearning Course
- Homeowners Endorsements Explained eLearning Course
- Insurance Principles eLearning Course
- Insuring to Value eLearning Course
- Personal Auto Policy Explained eLearning Course
- Personal Umbrella eLearning Course
- Study Guide with pre-planned assignments, practice questions, and final review exercises designed to help you master each concept and excel on the final exams.
Benefits of Attaining the PLCS Personal Lines Coverage Specialist
There are several benefits of earning your PLCS Personal Lines Coverage Specialist Designation:
- Holders of the industry's only coverage-specific designation have demonstrated advanced coverage expertise and career professionalism.
- The designation kit includes a complete reference set of PLCS Personal Lines Coverage Guides from the editors of renowned FC&S Bulletins.
- Industry and peer recognition for advanced knowledge in coverage areas.
- Optional CE credits may be available for various components of the PLCS Personal Lines Coverage Specialist designation program.