Organized in a convenient Q&A format to speed you to the information you need, Healthcare Reform Facts is the single source for answers to questions arising out of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).
Only Healthcare Reform Facts clearly explains:
• The special tax incentives that apply to small businesses
• The new W-2 reporting requirements for health benefits and who is exempt
• Tax and other benefits of a grandfathered plan
• Whether employers will want to continue to offer health insurance — why and why not. And why different employers will reach different decisions
• How the new health insurance exchanges work and who can obtain a tax subsidy for buying a policy. The potential problems that exist for those in states without their own exchanges
• What must be considered in changing employer or individual health insurance plans
• And much more!
Sep 24, 2012
Alson R. Martin, J.D., LL.M.