2013 Field Guide to Estate Planning is the resource no agent, producer, manager, or financial planner should go without. It supplies the concepts, techniques, analysis, illustrations and authoritative guidance used in estate planning, business planning and employee benefits planning.
- Make the clearest presentations to clients – based on current data, laws and policies
- Engage and educate clients with easy-to-understand illustrations that present concepts simply and understandably
- Speed your own research and preparation using handy checklists, cross references and summaries
The 2013 edition of Field Guide to Estate Planning, Business Planning & Employee Benefits is updated with these key updates and enhancements:
- New terms and concepts: “Spousal Lifetime Access Trust (SLAT)," "Reciprocal Trust Doctrine," "Valuation of Life Insurance," "Top-Hat Plan"
- Reflects the provisions of the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012
- Updated retirement plan contribution limitations and inflation and retirement longevity figures
- Current facts about the cost of rearing a child
- Traditional and ROTH IRA phase-out limits
- Plus, it’s fully cross referenced to the 2013 editions of Tax Facts on Insurance & Employee Benefits and Tax Facts on Investments.
Authored by Donald Cady, J.D., LL.M., CLU, Field Guide to Estate Planning, Business Planning & Employee Benefits reflects his expertise and ease in communicating planning concepts and techniques to final professionals of all levels.
Mar 6, 2013
Donald Cady, J.D. LL.M., CLU and the Executive Editor is Randy L. Zipse, J.D., CPA