Developed for newer insurance producers, experienced agents, managers, CSRs and home office staff, the PLCS Personal Lines Coverage Specialist program is a comprehensive professional learning program for mastering key topics in personal lines coverage. The program was designed by the editors of the popular FC&S Bulletins and features print and interactive eLearning courseware that combines detailed technical information with case studies based on real-life examples. The result is an engaging technical program for those seeking to differentiate themselves with advanced knowledge of personal lines.
The PLCS Personal Lines Coverage Specialist designation program includes the following four coverage guides, six eLearning courses, and study guide:
- Homeowners Coverage Guide
- Insuring to Value: Meeting a Critical Need
- Personal Auto Policy Coverage Guide
- Personal Umbrella Coverage Guide
- Homeowners Policy Explained eLearning Courseware
- Homeowners Endorsements Explained eLearning Courseware
- Insurance Principles eLearning Courseware
- Insuring to Value eLearning Courseware
- Personal Auto Policy Explained eLearning Courseware
- Personal Umbrella eLearning Courseware
- Study Guide with pre-planned assignments, practice questions, and final review exercises designed to help you master each concept and excel on the final exams.
System Requirements (eLearning CD-ROMs)
- Operating System: Microsoft XP or Microsoft Vista
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Memory: 256 MB of RAM
Benefits of Attaining the PLCS Personal Lines Coverage Specialist
There are several benefits of earning your PLCS Personal Lines Coverage Specialist Designation:
- Holders of the industry's only coverage-specific designation have demonstrated advanced coverage expertise and career professionalism.
- The designation kit includes a complete reference set of PLCS Personal Lines Coverage Guides from the editors of renowned FC&S Bulletins.
- Industry and peer recognition for advanced knowledge in coverage areas.
- Optional CE credits may be available for various components of the PLCS Personal Lines Coverage Specialist designation program.