Now in its 3rd edition, the Personal Auto Policy Coverage Guide provides expert analysis of the ISO Personal Auto form—and much more.
Because automobile insurance is mandatory in every state, insurance professionals need a single, reliable resource to properly provide coverage for all insureds.
That is exactly what Personal Auto Policy Coverage Guide helps you do, delivering exclusive explanations of endorsements that can be used to meet each insured’s precise needs, including:
• Miscellaneous vehicles
• Uninsured motorists coverage
• Non-owned coverage, and financial responsibility laws
• Replacement and additional vehicles
• Collision coverage vs. other than collision coverage
• Insurable interest in stolen autos
This latest edition includes clarifying language, new discussions, and current, cutting-edge insights into personal auto coverage, including:
• New chapter on the ISO Motorcycle Policy (PMP)
• New chapter on the ISO Special Personal Auto Policy (SPAP)
• Key information on Transportation Network Companies
• Discussion of insurance implications of ride sharing and car sharing, including peer-to-peer car sharing
• Exclusive insights into driverless cars
• Valuable clarification of Uninsured Motorist Coverage
• Enhanced information of the Miscellaneous Vehicle Endorsement
Personal Auto Policy Coverage Guide is the insurance professional’s proven and practical resource.
Jul 18, 2014
Eric Wiening, M.S., CPCU, ARM, AU, AAI, API and David Thamann, J.D., CPCU, ARM