Organized in a convenient Q&A format to speed you to the information you need, 2013 Tax Facts on Insurance & Employee Benefits delivers the latest guidance on:
- Estate & Gift Tax Planning
- Roth IRAs
- Capital Gains, Qualifying Dividends
- Non-qualified Deferred Compensation Under IRC Section 409A
- And much more!
Key updates for 2013:
- Enhanced explanation of the Disclosure Regulations for Retirement Plan Service Providers
- Expanded section on the taxation of annuities
- More than 30 new Planning Points, written by practitioners for practitioners, in the following areas:
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Federal Income Taxation
- Estate Taxation
Plus, you’re kept up-to-date with online supplements for critical developments.
Written and reviewed by practicing professionals who are subject matter experts in their respective topics, Tax Facts is the practical resource you can rely on.
Vol 1 - 726 pages and Vol 2 - 713
Nov 15, 2012
Robert Bloink, Esq., LL.M., and William H. Byrnes, Esq., LL.M., CWM