2014 Tax Facts on Investments provides clear, concise answers to often complex tax questions concerning investments. Pertinent planning points are provided throughout.
Organized in a convenient Q&A format to speed you to the information you need, 2014 Tax Facts on Investments delivers the latest guidance on:
- Mutual Funds, Unit Trusts, REITs
- Incentive Stock Options
- Options & Futures
- Real Estate
- Stocks, Bonds
- Oil & Gas
- Precious Metals & Collectibles
- And much more!
Key updates for 2014:
- Important federal income and estate tax developments impacting investments, including changes from the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012
- Expanded coverage of Reverse Mortgages
- Expanded coverage of Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- More than 30 new Planning Points, written by practitioners for practitioners, in the following areas:
- Limitations on Loss Deductions
- Charitable Gifts
- Reverse Mortgages
- Deduction of Interest and Expenses
Plus, you’re kept up-to-date with online supplements for critical developments.
Written and reviewed by practicing professionals who are subject matter experts in their respective topics, Tax Facts is the practical resource you can rely on.
Sep 15, 2013
Robert Bloink, Esq., LL.M., and William H. Byrnes, Esq., LL.M., CWM®