The economic and tax complexity of all types of retirement plans continues to increase. With more than 300 retirement plans questions and answers, the all-new 2015 Retirement Plans Facts provides proven and practical advice in this changing and complex area. You’ll obtain clear answers to even the most complicated retirement plans questions. This groundbreaking resource includes coverage of 401(k) Plans, Profit Sharing Plans, ESOPs, SIMPLE IRAs, SEP IRAs, and Defined Benefit Plans.
2015 Retirement Plans Facts delivers exclusive, question-and-answer insights into the real-world topics that arise regularly:
• Plan Errors & Corrections
• Nondiscrimination Rules
• Deductibility of Pension Contributions
• Rules for terminating Retirement Plans
• Fiduciary Responsibilities
• Passing Compliance Tests
• Plan Distributions
• Tax Rules for Plans
• And much more!
With 2015 Retirement Plans Facts, you’ll be able to:
• Answer questions related to every type of plan, including 401(k), profit sharing, money purchase, cash balance, defined contribution and defined benefits
• Comply with non-discrimination rules, termination rules, and the rules regarding error remedy
• Fulfill all fiduciary responsibilities — know exactly what they are and how to deal with them — to avoid serious liability
• Handle all contribution issues, including deductibility and matching
• Manage every aspect of day-to-day operations, including major events, such as M&A
Additionally, 2015 Retirement Plans Facts can assist practitioners in better constructing qualified plans to achieve the best results for owner-operators, as well as their employees.
Sep 22, 2014
Louis R. Richey, J.D., (Executive Editor); Stephen Abramson, ChFC®, CLU®, CPC; Deborah Miner, J.D., ChFC®, CLU®; John Phelan, ASA; and Bruce A. Tannahill, J.D., CPA/PFS, ChFC®, CLU®