Principles of Estate Planning is written specifically to help master the complex area of estate planning and prepare for the CFP® Certification Examination, while also presenting experience-based guidance that is directly applicable in professional practice.
The authors, Carolynn Tomin, CFP®, and Colleen Carcone JD, CFP®, fully address all of the CFP® Certification Examination Principal Topics for Estate Planning. In addition to this on-target approach, Principles of Estate Planning features:
• Content that is systematically organized into subtopics to help simplify the understanding and retention of complex material
• “Chapter Contents” that outline the topics addressed in each chapter
• “Learning Objectives” in each chapter that provide topic focus
• “Client Situations” that present practice scenarios and illustrate the practical application of key concepts in client situations
• “Practitioner Tips” that provide practical advice and guidance
• “Practice Standards” that highlight the related steps in the financial planning process from CFP Board’s “Standards of Professional Conduct”
• Chapter summaries, key terms, and review questions that aid recall, retention, and review of the topics
• And much more!
Jun 26, 2012
Carolynn Tomin, CFP and Colleen Carcone, JD, CFP