Introducing our comprehensive Ultimate Personal Lines Library. In today’s market, insurers and clients alike are scrutinizing their coverage options more closely. Now, more than ever, you need the right details, in the right place, at the right time.
Homeowners Policy Coverage Guide, 5th Edition:
Thoroughly protect your client’s biggest investment and help them understand what is and isn’t covered in common policies. In this guide’s extensive array of information you will find:
- A thorough explanation of HO-3, the most commonly used policy
- Homeowners coverage for home business
- How to use client needs assessment to prepare the appropriate homeowners program
- Information on collapse coverage, business pursuits, replacement cost, and the intentional acts exclusion and its application
Personal Auto Policy Coverage Guide, 4th edition:
“Wheels” are crucial in our car-dependent society and insurance coverage information is just as crucial to your business. This comprehensive guide explores the ins and outs of personal auto coverage, including:
- Explanation of the ISO Form
- Liability, Nonowned, Medical and other major coverages
- The most common endorsements including those for miscellaneous vehicles
- The hottest issues in No-Fault coverage and Uninsured Motorist coverage such as, “betterment,” rental car coverage and the use of personal autos for commercial activities
Personal Umbrella Coverage Guide, 2nd edition:
Your clients need umbrella coverage. Your competitors will happily sell it to them – and replace your homeowners and auto coverage along the way. Not all umbrella policies are the same. Although Insurance Services Office (ISO) and American Association of Insurance Services (AAIS) have developed umbrella policies, most insurers file and use their own forms. The Personal Umbrella Coverage Guide will teach you the basics of how umbrella policies work and interact with underlying homeowners and auto insurance, so that you can advise your clients and build your personal lines book of business.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)