The Productivity Planner is the ideal way to build your client base and reach your production goals through the tracking of daily contacts, appointments, presentations, and results. This proven tool will enhance the quantity and quality of your clientele while improving your effectiveness with prospecting and promotion.
Your annual planner will help you with:
- Annual goal setting process – create a time-tested plan proven to deliver results.
- Monthly planning process –month-at-a-glance format ensures you stay on track with required weekly and daily activities.
- Weekly client-building activities – focus on the activities that will make a difference in growing your client base, and your production levels.
- Production records – effortlessly chart results and monitor progress toward meeting monthly and annual goals.
- Monthly “Success Manual” spreadsheets – a convenient way to record and track your qualified suspects, closing interviews, business submitted to your carriers, and cases opened.
- Daily and Monthly Business Expenses pages – keep expense records organized and readily available for expense reports or tax purposes.
Oct 1, 2013