Download an eBook to Your iPad
Before You Begin...
Downloading eBooks purchased from the National Underwriter Reference Bookstore to your iPad is easy, and there are only a couple of simple steps to follow. An Adobe ID is required and necessary to ensure that your eBooks are accessible to only you on the devices that you authorize. You will be able to download your eBook directly from the store on your iPad using mobile Safari. Reading your eBooks on your iPad will be done through the free Bluefire Reader app.
Obtain a Free Adobe ID
- An Adobe ID is required. If you do not already have one, on your iPad using mobile Safari, go to the Adobe website to obtain a free Adobe ID.
Download the Bluefire Reader App on Your iPad
- On your iPad, open the App Store and download the free Bluefire Reader app.
- Open the Bluefire Reader. In the menu at the bottom of the screen tap 'Info'.
- Tap 'Authorize' and enter your Adobe ID and password to authorize Bluefire Reader.
Download Your Purchased eBook on Your iPad
- Once you have your Adobe ID and have downloaded the Bluefire Reader app, you're ready to download your purchased eBook. On your iPad using mobile Safari, select the eBook that you want to download from your My Downloadable Products page on the National Underwriter Reference Bookstore.
- When prompted, click 'Open in Bluefire Reader'.