Let the industry's most renowned CGL experts take you to the heart of general liability exposures and problems. Covers the most recent April 2013 CGL Form.
This guide is the only resource to provide an in-depth, year-to-year comparison covering over 20 years of the CGL form. You'll also find court case citations that clarify the policy, summaries of all major endorsements to the forms and tips on how to tailor a policy to meet the needs of your clients. Commercial General Liability, 10th Edition has been updated to include the most recent exclusions and exceptions of the CGL form.
CGL is the only resource to provide all of this:
- An in-depth, year-over-year comparison covering the various editions of the CGL form from 1973 through 2013
- Expanded discussion of additional insured endorsements and how they differ from one another
- Discussion of six newly introduced endorsements
- Court case citations that clarify the policy
- Summaries of major endorsements to the forms
- Tips on how to tailor a policy to meet the needs of your clients
- Exclusive discussions of the most recent exclusions and exceptions of the CGL form
- And more!
May 3, 2013
Donald S. Malecki, CPCU
You may also be interested in the following product(s)