The National Underwriter Company is proud to offer the CLCS Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist designation program. Created with the learning needs of new insurance producers, agents, managers, CSRs and corporate staff in mind, the CLCS Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist is the most complete professional learning program available for industry professionals seeking to master the subject of commercial lines coverage. The program was created by the staff of the renowned FC&S Bulletins and features detailed course content enhanced with real-life case study exercises.
The CLCS Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist designation program is packaged in a kit containing 10 components:
- Business Auto Policy Coverage Guide
- Commercial General Liability Coverage Guide
- Commercial Property Coverage Guide
- Workers Compensation Coverage Guide
- Business Auto Policy Explained eLearning Course
- CGL Explained eLearning Course
- Commercial Property Explained eLearning Course
- Insurance Principles eLearning Course
- Workers Compensation Explained eLearning Course
- Comprehensive Study Guide with review exercises, practice questions and assignments to simplify the process and prepare you for the final exams.
Benefits of Attaining the CLCS Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist Designation
There are several benefits of earning your CLCS Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist Designation:
- Holders of the industry's only coverage-specific designation have demonstrated advanced coverage expertise and career professionalism.
- The designation kit includes a complete reference set of CLCS Commercial Lines Coverage Guides from the editors of renowned FC&S Bulletins.
- Industry and peer recognition for advanced knowledge in coverage areas.
- Optional CE credits may be available for various components of the CLCS Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist designation program.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)