Obtain 2015 Tax Facts on Insurance & Employee Benefits and 2015 Tax Facts on Investments with the convenience of a single order and save $24! The 2015editions are filled with updated, authoritative, and clear answers to critical tax questions covering insurance, employee benefits, and investments. Pertinent planning points are provided throughout.
Organized in a convenient Q&A format to speed you to the information you need, 2015 Tax Facts on Insurance & Employee Benefits and 2015 Tax Facts on Investments deliver the latest guidance on:
• Estate & Gift Tax Planning
• Roth IRAs
• Capital Gains, Qualifying Dividends
• Non-qualified Deferred Compensation Under IRC Section 409A
• Mutual Funds, Unit Trusts, REITs
• Incentive Stock Options
• Real Estate
• Stocks, Bonds
• Oil & Gas
• Precious Metals & Collectibles
• And much more!
Key updates for 2015:
• Expansion of health care reform coverage and additional questions on individual responsibilities under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
• Additional questions on the tax aspects of various kinds of annuities
• Additional questions on international tax, particularly in relation to doing business in Canada
• Additional questions on Roth IRAs and Roth 401(k)s
• Expanded coverage of Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
• Additional questions on reverse mortgages
• Additional questions on precious metals and collectibles
• Expansion of Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) coverage
• Expansion of limitation on loss deductions questions (at risk rules)
• More than 30 new Planning Points, written by practitioners for practitioners
• Numerous questions and answers have been even more simplified
Plus, you’re kept up-to-date with online supplements for critical developments.
Written and reviewed by practicing professionals who are subject matter experts in their respective topics, Tax Facts is the practical resource you can rely on.
Nov 17, 2014
Robert Bloink, Esq., LL.M., and William H. Byrnes, Esq., LL.M., CWM®