2016 Tax Facts on Investments provides clear, concise answers to often complex tax questions concerning investments. Pertinent planning points are provided throughout.
Organized in a convenient Q&A format to speed you to the information you need, 2016 Tax Facts on Investments delivers the latest guidance on:
- Mutual Funds, Unit Trusts,REITs
- Incentive Stock Options
- Options & Futures
- Real Estate
- Stocks, Bonds
- Oil & Gas
- Precious Metals & Collectibles
- And much more!
Key updates for 2016:
- New chapter and new coverage of Regulated Investment Companies (RICs) with 13 new questions on the taxation of RICs. (An RIC is any company where most of its business is selling or buying of stocks [brokerage houses, etc.,])
- New chapter and new coverage of taxation on the cancellation of indebtedness with 28 new questions and over 30 examples. This is a complicated area of taxation dealing with what happens from a tax perspective when debt is either forgiven or cannot be repaid.
- 6 total new planning points by outside experts
Plus, you’re kept up-to-date with online supplements for critical developments.
Written and reviewed by practicing professionals who are subject matter experts in their respective topics, Tax Facts is the practical resource you can rely on.
Dec 18, 2015
Robert Bloink, Esq., LL.M., and William H. Byrnes, Esq., LL.M., CWM®