Authoritative and easy-to-use, 2016 Tax Facts on Insurance & Employee Benefits shows you how the tax law and regulations are relevant to your insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning practices. Often complex tax law and regulations are explained in clear, understandable language. Pertinent planning points are provided throughout.
Organized in a convenient Q&A format to speed you to the information you need, 2016 Tax Facts on Insurance & Employee Benefits delivers the latest guidance on:
- Estate & Gift Tax Planning
- Roth IRAs
- Capital Gains, Qualifying Dividends
- Non-qualified Deferred Compensation Under IRC Section 409A
- And much more!
Key updates for 2016:
- Expanded coverage of annuities
- Expanded coverage of Health Savings Accounts
- Questions on “short term care” which has not been covered previously in Tax Facts
- New chart on state death and inheritance taxes, with tax rates and exemption amounts
- Expanded coverage of IRAs
- Expanded coverage of the ABLE Act, which allows for disabled individuals to accumulate tax free funds without impacting disability payments
- New questions on the Pension Reform Act of 2014 which restricts what employers can do to limit pension payments to employees
- 29 new planning points by outside experts
Plus, you’re kept up-to-date with online supplements for critical developments.
Written and reviewed by practicing professionals who are subject matter experts in their respective topics, Tax Facts is the practical resource you can rely on.
Volume 1: 960 | Volume 2: 912
Dec 18, 2015
Robert Bloink, Esq., LL.M., and William H. Byrnes, Esq., LL.M., CWM®