Obtain 2016 Tax Facts on Insurance & Employee Benefits and 2016 Tax Facts on Investments with the convenience of a single order and save $30! The 2016 editions are filled with updated, authoritative, and clear answers to critical tax questions covering insurance, employee benefits, and investments. Pertinent planning points are provided throughout.
Organized in a convenient Q&A format to speed you to the information you need, 2016 Tax Facts on Insurance & Employee Benefits and 2016 Tax Facts on Investments deliver the latest guidance on:
- Estate & Gift Tax Planning
- Roth IRAs
- Capital Gains, Qualifying Dividends
- Non-qualified Deferred Compensation Under IRC Section 409A
- Mutual Funds, Unit Trusts, REITs
- Incentive Stock Options
- Real Estate
- Stocks, Bonds
- Oil & Gas
- Precious Metals & Collectibles
- And much more!
Key updates for 2016:
- Expanded coverage of annuities
- Expanded coverage of Health Savings Accounts
- Questions on “short term care” which has not been covered previously in Tax Facts
- New chart on state death and inheritance taxes, with tax rates and exemption amounts
- Expanded coverage of IRAs
- Expanded coverage of the ABLE Act, which allows for disabled individuals to accumulate tax free funds without impacting disability payments.
- New questions on the Pension Reform Act of 2014 which restricts what employers can do to limit pension payments to employees.
- New chapter and new coverage of Regulated Investment Companies (RICs)
- New chapter and new coverage of the taxation on the cancellation of indebtedness
- 35 new planning points by outside experts
Plus, you’re kept up-to-date with online supplements for critical developments.
Written and reviewed by practicing professionals who are subject matter experts in their respective topics, Tax Facts is the practical resource you can rely on.
Dec 18, 2015
Robert Bloink, Esq., LL.M., and William H. Byrnes, Esq., LL.M., CWM®