Tax Facts on Individuals & Small Business focuses exclusively on what individuals and small businesses need to know to maximize opportunities under today’s often complex tax rules. It is the essential tax reference for financial advisors, & planners; insurance professionals; CPAs; attorneys; and other practitioners advising small businesses and individuals.
Organized in a convenient Q&A format to speed you to the information you need, Tax Facts on Individuals & Small Business delivers the latest guidance on:
- Home Office
- Contractor vs. Employee — clarified
- Business Deductions and Losses
- Business Life Insurance
- Small Business Valuation
- Small Business Entity Choices
- Accounting —including guidance on how standards change as the business grows
- Capital Gains
- Investor Losses
- New Medicare Tax and Net Investment Income tax
- Individual Income Taxation
2016 Edition Updates:
- New section added dealing with the small business employer mandate for business advisors who need to understand and explain health care reform to business owners
- Updated questions on small business tax credits, new regulations on the use of HSAs by employers and new regulations affecting IRAs with small business owners
- 5 new planning points by outside experts
Plus you’re kept up-to-date with online updates for critical updates.
Written and reviewed by practicing professionals who are subject matter experts in their respective topics,2016 Tax Facts on Individuals & Small Business is the practical and authoritative resource you can rely on.
Dec 18, 2015
Robert Bloink, Esq., LL.M., and William H. Byrnes, Esq., LL.M., CWM®