2015 Tax Facts on Investments provides clear, concise answers to often complex tax questions concerning investments. Pertinent planning points are provided throughout.
Organized in a convenient Q&A format to speed you to the information you need, 2015 Tax Facts on Investments delivers the latest guidance on:
• Mutual Funds, Unit Trusts, REITs
• Incentive Stock Options
• Options & Futures
• Real Estate
• Stocks, Bonds
• Oil & Gas
• Precious Metals & Collectibles
• And much more!
Key updates for 2015:
• Expanded coverage of Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
• Additional questions on reverse mortgages
• Additional questions on precious metals and collectibles
• Expansion of Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) coverage
• Expansion of limitation on loss deductions questions (at risk rules)
• Numerous questions and answers have been even more simplified
Plus, you’re kept up-to-date with online supplements for critical developments.
Written and reviewed by practicing professionals who are subject matter experts in their respective topics, Tax Facts is the practical resource you can rely on.
Nov 17, 2014
Robert Bloink, Esq., LL.M., and William H. Byrnes, Esq., LL.M., CWM®