Authoritative and easy-to-use, 2015 Tax Facts on Insurance & Employee Benefits shows you how the tax law and regulations are relevant to your insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning practices. Often complex tax law and regulations are explained in clear, understandable language. Pertinent planning points are provided throughout.
Organized in a convenient Q&A format to speed you to the information you need, 2015 Tax Facts on Insurance & Employee Benefits delivers the latest guidance on:
• Estate & Gift Tax Planning
• Roth IRAs
• Capital Gains, Qualifying Dividends
• Non-qualified Deferred Compensation Under IRC Section 409A
• And much more!
Key updates for 2015:
• Expansion of health care reform coverage and additional questions on individual responsibilities under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
• Additional questions on the tax aspects of various kinds of annuities
• Additional questions on international tax, particularly in relation to doing business in Canada
• Additional questions on Roth IRAs and Roth 401(k)s
• More than 30 new Planning Points, written by practitioners for practitioners
• Numerous questions and answers have been even more simplified
Plus, you’re kept up-to-date with online supplements for critical developments.
Written and reviewed by practicing professionals who are subject matter experts in their respective topics, Tax Facts is the practical resource you can rely on.
Volume 1 = 866 and Volume 2 = 852
Nov 17, 2014
Robert Bloink, Esq., LL.M., and William H. Byrnes, Esq., LL.M., CWM®