Tax Facts on Individuals & Small Business focuses exclusively on what individuals and small businesses need to know to maximize opportunities under today’s often complex tax rules. It is the essential tax reference for financial advisors, & planners; insurance professionals; CPAs; attorneys; and other practitioners advising small businesses and individuals.
Organized in a convenient Q&A format to speed you to the information you need, Tax Facts on Individuals & Small Business delivers the latest guidance on:
• Home Office
• Contractor vs. Employee — clarified!
• Business Deductions and Losses
• Business Life Insurance
• Small Business Valuation
• Small Business Entity Choices
• Accounting — including guidance on how standards change as the business grows
• Capital Gains
• Investor Losses
• New Medicare Tax and Net Investment Income tax
• Individual Income Taxation
2015 Edition Updates:
• Additional Federal Income Taxation coverage and questions
• Additional non-taxable exchanges coverage and questions
• Greatly expanded discussion of Net Investment Income and Medicare Tax
• Expansion of health care coverage to include the individual mandate under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
• Greatly expanded coverage of and additional questions on business succession planning
• More than 20 new Planning Points, written by practitioners for practitioners
Plus you’re kept up-to-date with online updates for critical updates.
Written and reviewed by practicing professionals who are subject matter experts in their respective topics, 2015 Tax Facts on Individuals & Small Business is the practical and authoritative resource you can rely on.
Nov 17, 2014
Robert Bloink, Esq., LL.M., and William H. Byrnes, Esq., LL.M., CWM®